- Pray for new initiatives in Medellin, (Colombia), in Quito, (Ecuador) and in Chaco, (Argentina). May we help with visits, training materials and experience to see these groups advance in the process of facilitating CHE in each place.
- As I embark in a month long trip to California, (International Council with MAI), Albania (teaching anti-human trafficking lessons to Central Europe CHE Trainers), Slovakia-Ukraine (visiting those that were helped with our Disaster Response fund) and Turkey (presenting CHE to a refugee camp in Antakia), please, let me know if you would be willing to pray daily until October 22nd when I hope to be back home in Canada. I will be sending updates along the way, just send me your email with a subject: I WILL PRAY.
- Pray for God's anointing for the group of academicians preparing a world-class A2R (Africa to the Rest) syllabus and course. Also pray for all other institutions seeking to incorporate A2R in their syllabus. May there be an acceptance of the message in this book and eternal fruits that put God's glory on display among all nations.
- Pray for Uttar Pradesh (UP) and the Lord's work ongoing there. UP police recently launched an attack on churches and ministries, accusing them of 'forced conversions.' Our church plants in UP have reduced on account of the persecutions. Pray, pray, pray!
- Pray for the next implementation steps and stages for PAIS (Pan Africa International students) in Ghana and Kenya. Pray for the right partners, momentum and fruitfulness.
- Pray for upcoming Kwiverr projects (podcast, prayer app, incubator, publications, Nairobi summits etc.), that every resource needed will be supplied to equip the saints for the work of the ministry/mission.
- Pray for God's comfort for Kwiverr, Tyndale Intercultural Ministry Centre and for the entire family of Rev. Dr. Tim Tang. This young man, who was on Kwiverr's Global Advisory Community, suddenly passed away. May his soul rest in peace.
- I need to prepare my messages now for the 16th ladies annual conference in Ioannina this year. Pray for the ladies who plan to come and for the speakers, our theme is, `` The echo of silence ``.
- The Dorcas ministry continues even though we are not present, we continue to pray for the political situation in Niger.