We invite you to come worship and fellowship with us!
Normally, we have 2 morning services: one at 9:30 AM and one at 11:05 AM. This varies with the seasons. We normally have one morning service in the summer and we may also have only one during the Christmas holidays. To be certain of our schedule, check our church calendar. Our services generally last a little over an hour, about 70 - 75 minutes.
Our worship services contain joyous song, prayer and a sermon. Sermons are often, but not always preached in series. Sermons from past services can be found on this website. The most recent ones are on our front page. You can also find recordings of entire services on YouTube. We live stream one morning service a week. You can find a link to our YouTube channel on the bottom left hand corner of every page on this website.
We used to have weekly evening services all year round, but we stopped fairly early on in the Covid pandemic and we are currently having them only once or twice a month. They are at 6:30 PM. You can check our calendar to see when they are scheduled as well. In fact, our calendar will inform you about many, although not all, of our church activities.
If you would like to join a fellowship group, check out our Small Groups page. Not all the groups listed are small, but most of them are fairly small (fewer than 12 people). The CU20 ministry is quite large, but they often divide into small groups for discussion. There are other special groups that meet at our church as well, groups for men, women and other groups.
Parents are free to bring their children to worship with them upstairs at any time, however they may be pleased to know that we have a Sunday School program downstairs. We also have a nursery complete with a rocking chair for nursing moms and a changing area for babies. The nursery is staffed during the first service, but it's always open for parents of babies and toddlers who need to use to the facilities. During the second service parents can watch the service via YouTube on a monitor in the room while they feed or watch their child.
Those who need to use the elevator, may enter by the side door on Union Ave. If the door is locked, ring the doorbell.
There is also a toilet designed for wheelchair access in the basement. To find it turn left when you get off the elevator, go into the large room and you'll see the door for the toilet on the right.
The sanctuary is upstairs at level 3. The side door is at level 2 and it's the only thing on level 2. The basement with the toilets, coat racks, Sunday School, kitchen, nursery, library and other rooms and offices is on level 1.
- How often do you have communion?
- We offer communion on the first Sunday of the month. Due to Covid, we are now using the little pre-packaged cup and wafer combos.
- Where are the toilets?
- Downstairs in the basement. The ones for women and the handicapped are located just off the large main room, over near the secondary exit. To get to the men's room, you need to go through that exit. The door to the men's room is there, just past the stairs.
- Do you have any youth programs?
- We have a teen program on Friday nights. We used to have an Awana program for children, but it was discontinued due to Covid and we have not brought it back yet, but we plan to do so when the congregation is ready and we have enough volunteers.
If you have any other questions, email us at !