- Just finished a counselling time with someone in Argentina involved in ministry against Human Trafficking. COVID restrictions and other spiritual attacks are having a toll on her spirit. I ask for prayer for this dear servant battling depression and for God to reveal Himself to her. Also, for her to find more steady income.
- Our mission organization is assessing travel on a case by case basis. I would like to be in Haiti monitoring progress of the 1000 days program but I do not see flights resuming from Canada yet. I also need to do training of a Guarani group in Paraguay, where internet is not an option. Pray that I will have God’s peace staying or going, but that He will direct the next steps.
- We are launching online training of Community Care of COVID patients and those exposed for people in different countries, online in January 2021. Pray that we will be able to adapt to this format of work.
- Finally, we are helping a Nicaraguan village that was hit twice last month by Hurricans Eta and Iota. Many people lost their homes. Please, pray for resources to be gathered to purchase building materials for those most affected.
Laura and Steve Cyr:
- We are planning a small Christmas outreach for Dec 22, as well as a children’s club in Bourges on the 19th if the country does open up. May the Lord go before us to accomplish his will and may we be flexible.
- Prayer for our children as well that Christ would be in the center of our Christmas.
- A more general request for France, for healing both physically and spiritually. It has been a difficult fall with Covid and terrorist attacks (in a catholic church and a teacher). For many to find hope in Jesus.
- I need prayers as I am preparing a message online for a group of women in Greece, for Sunday afternoon December 13th. I also need to finish about 25 meditations for a Greek christian calendar for 2022.
- Pray for my frequent contacts with the widows of the Dorcas Project in Africa.
- Please pray for good health to meet all the challenges and for my monthly support. The program for 2021 starts to fill up.