- for me as I will be having two weeks straight of intense chemo per month for four months.
- for my family as we are mourning my mom's passing away and for them to accept Jesus in their lives.
- for my youngest daughter who is 14 years old and suffers with anxiety and stays mainly in her room.
Stephen and Karen Frank:
- Please pray that many Quebecois and others will trust in the Lord Jesus Christ as their personal Saviour through our radio ministry.
- Pray that those with physical and mental health challenges will be comforted and strengthened by the Lord. Carole broke her left leg in October and spent a few months in a rehabilitation centre. Jean-Pierre lives in a facility in Montreal for people with mental health challenges and he asks for prayer that he will be able to move to another facility. Pray for Lise, who is scheduled to have an operation in April in Riviere-du-Loup.
- Pray for the spiritual growth of people we are interacting with in weekly Bible studies on Zoom (Steve) and in person (Karen). The men are studying the book of Acts and the ladies are studying Habakkuk.
The big news for us in this season is that we are moving forward with our first feature film. We'll be shooting from October 17 to November 19 2022. For now, we are entering into pre-production and fundraising. Please pray for strength and steadfastness.