If You Need Help: You can contact us by using one of the R&R cards in the pew racks or by phoning the church office. Someone will get in touch with you.
You can also e-mail Madli or Lois.
If You Would Like To Help:
We are sometimes asked for help in the following areas:
- Transportation: We need drivers who are willing to pick up elderly church members Sunday mornings, drive people to or from medical appointments, etc.
- Meals/Baking: We need people who are willing to contribute cooked or bought meals/desserts for people who have a temporary need (e.g. new baby, surgery). A few meals make a huge difference.
- Housework: We need people who are willing to do occasional light housework such as vacuuming, dusting, etc. for people who are ill or elderly.
- Minor Repairs: We need handymen (or women!) who could do minor repairs (e.g. leaky faucets, hang curtains) for the ill or elderly.
- Telephone Contacts: We need people willing to phone those who are shut-in, ill, elderly, etc. to check on needs.
- Good Listeners: We need people willing to lend a listening ear to those who are lonely, or need to talk over a problem (not professional counselling).
In order to provide assistance, we depend on a network of volunteers who are willing to share their time and abilities to help others. If you would be able to occasionally help in any of these areas, please let us know. We are not asking for a large time commitment.