Missionary Prayer Requests
Please pray for the following through the month of July
Cheryl Lynn Peltier: DAYSTAR
- My prayer request would be that God continues to use, direct and guide us and give us strength in Him to do what He wants us to do, in these times.
- Pray for people that live in fear in our reserve that they will make a full commitment to God.
- Prayers for our staff also. We have been having a lot of deaths on our reserve, prayer for comfort and God to reveal Himself through these times.
- My sister needs prayers and her family that they can rely on Jesus through these times. She has a rare lung disease and they gave her approximately a year.
Cassandra Stewart: POWER TO CHANGE
- We are praying for inspiration and guidance as we try to figure out new ways to continue sharing the Gospel through building community in this new reality.
- The university and the cegeps here have mostly moved their fall semester online. This makes it difficult to plan any September launch activities, which are critical to getting the ministry up and running for the school year.
- The past six months have been very difficult for our family, with the loss of our son and Brad's mother in December and now a pandemic that has created so much instability in our plans. Please pray for rest and renewal for us over the summer.
Lise et Charles Henri Côté: QUEBEC CHURCH PLANTERS, Blainville
Pray for us and with us:
1.- Colossians 1 :9-11 May the Lord fill us with the knowledge of His will through all the wisdom and understanding that the Spirit gives so that we, and particularly the Leaders, may properly watch over the Ministry in the churches of Blainville and of Lachute.
2.- Psalm 25 : 4-6 May the Lord show us His ways and teach us His paths to accomplish His work amidst the French speaking people in Rockland, Ontario; that we may plant there a church that loves the Lord and loves to proclaim His Name. We also ask the Lord for His wisdom and power to resume our meetings in the rented premises of downtown Rockland.
3.- Luc 10 : 1-2 Workers in the harvest field.
God prepares disciples to send them in all the world, particularly in Canada and in Quebec to proclaim the Gospel to the 9 million French speaking people. We ask the Lord to provide for workers/pastors for the churches of Blainville and Rockland and for a worship conductor and musician for the ministry of Worship in Rockland.