Teen Snow Camp
Friday, February 23, 2024 - Sunday, February 25, 2024
Our youth group is planning on attending the Parole de Vie Snow Camp Feb. 23 -25.
We will be meeting at the church for carpooling Friday evening to arrive at the camp for 7:30 PM and returning to the church after having lunch at the camp on Sunday.
The cost is $125 and can be paid either by cheque or e-transfer. Forms for registration are being handed out at youth group. If you have any questions or concerns please address them to Pastor Kyle.
Note: If you send an e-transfer be sure to label it: [child's name] Youth Snow Camp 2024.
- Sleeping bag and pillow
- Warm clothing for outdoor activities
- Your medication, if applicable
- Sports equipment
- Money for canteen, poutine, etc.
- Modest one-piece bathing suit if you are doing the polar bear swim
- Your good mood
- No WIFI available for the weekend
What to leave at home
- Objects of value
- Game console
- Alcohol/drugs (medications are acceptable)
- Knife or other weapons
- At all times respect for others
- Use appropriate language and attitude
- No sexual contact between unmarried people
- Guys are not allowed in the girls’ sanitary cabin or block and vice versa
- Participation in common times (meals, meetings and activities) is compulsory
- Campers are not allowed to leave the site without permission.
Note: For teen camp we allow the use of cell phones, but in limited time
Word of Life is in not responsible for any loss, breakage or theft of an object during the camp.
No laundry facilities are available during the camp week.